Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new adventure!
As seasons of life come and go I have found myself in one where I am content, happy, and satisfied to be a homemaker. My mind never stops which usually spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e for my patient husband. He would rather spend his days fishing while I have a need to create stuff. But not just any stuff. Useful stuff. Nothing thrills me more than taking an item, seeing it in a different way and repurposing it into something else. Most of the items I use are gathered while yard saling. Some are found on the side of the road. All come out with a new life and use. And I like to share what I've learned. Thus, the purpose of this blog. The goal here is not to have a *brag blog* where I write all about my life and family (hate those!) but instead to serve as encouragement for others to make things useful to their home, glorify God in the way we serve our families, and share tidbits of wisdom along the way. Each week there'll be three to five postings that will include tutorials, recipes, organizational ideas, frugal tips, devotionals, etc., etc. What the postings will be will depend upon what God prompts me to share. For above all else, this must serve His purposes or it is all for nothing.
So, this ends the post where I talk the most about myself and begins this new journey of blogging. May you be blessed as you take this journey with me.
~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...